IN THE DIE CASTING PROCESS, IT IS THE DIE THAT IS KEY FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND PART QUALITY
We focus on die casting dies design and build, and we have accrued more than 11 years of experience exporting die casting die (100% exporting ), customers can enjoy the high quality of service, responsiveness, and flexibility from CAMEL.
We aim to create a long-term partnership that will be based on competence, reliability, and engagement with customers.
At the customer’s request, We can assist in any segment of the development process: from castability optimization of the desired castings, through die design and building, to prototyping and sampling. Our valuable experience and commitment to quality ensure our customers will create a quality product at a competitive price.
1. The optimized runner design and heat energy control prove to be essential factors for achieving the highest productivity and part quality.
The die has the biggest impact on the casting driven successful or not. Precision and dimensional accuracy are not the only ones needed to efficiently produce high-quality castings. The optimized runner design and heat energy control prove to be essential factors for achieving the highest productivity and part quality.
Our job is to develop and build dies that support best-in-class cycle-time, part quality, and die-life.
2. To get the optimized runner system, we always do the flow simulation base on the calculation of energy inputs and outputs as a basis for an optimal cooling design and optimize the runner layout to get the best one for each dies.
Benefit: Most die casting dies could be sampled successfully in one time to export the dies in a short time. The customer can do die-casting with optimal cycle time from the beginning. The casting quality and die life can be guaranteed with no compromise.
3. In casting production, the problems with the die are often the leading cause of production stoppages.
Improving factory utilization usually offers the most potential benefit. In casting production, the problems with the die are often the leading cause of production stoppages. We have considered these potential issues and solves them by mold design in advance to minimize downtime.
Quick to change insert on the die-casting machine directly. (<10 min from shot to shot are possible). Do tempering before the mold trial to guarantee the die-life. Do PVD coating for the deep feature areas and easy flush areas.
PVD Coating Treatment
4. We have standardized the trial processes to guarantee mold life.
The Irregular mold trial process could put the operators in a high-risk situation also shortens the mold life heavily.
1) Use spotting blue to confirm the parting line whether is in good sealing property, avoid no materials fly out to hurt the operator.
2) Use infrared thermography to confirm if the mold temperature is good enough to start the trial, avoid the risk of mold crack from sampling in Unsuitable temperatures.
5. Even once reasonably well-functioning production has been established, improvements in quality can be used to minimize waste and rework rates.
We analyze the potential and actual casting defects and develop a solution suggestion for customers, we perform very precise and detailed simulations for this purpose.
Exact design and placement of squeeze pins where required, jet cooling, additive manufactured contour parts and partial insert, vacuum support.
6. We are a professional technical team and IT team to continuously improve the capability study of our processes.
We have passed ISO TS 16949 and ISO 9001.
All of our working processes are integrated into an autonomous ERP system, all of our die castings dies can be guaranteed to complete on time, we are a professional technical team and IT team to continuously improve the capability study of our processes.