The Purpose Of Maintenance And Maintenance Of Die Casting Mold
1) The mold can maintain the best performance state and ensure normal production.
2) Extend the service life of the mold.
Daily maintenance and maintenance methods of the die casting mold
Whether the running mold is in a normal state
1) Whether the mechanism is operating normally and whether there are any wearing parts that need to be replaced.
2) Are the movable parts such as the guidepost, ejector rod, and row position worn and well lubricated? It is required to add high-temperature lubricating oil at least once per shift, and the special structure should increase the number of refueling.
3) Whether the sprue bushings and shunt cones are worn.
4) Clear the front of the slider (row position) position.
Normal production conditions
Check whether the defects of the product are related to the mold.
A comprehensive inspection of the mold and anti-rust treatment should be carried out when the machine is off
1) Clean the mold face, clean the mold, especially the cavity.
2) Check the mold. If the parts or parts are damaged, make a record for replacement or repair.
3) Wipe dry the moisture in the cavity, core, ejector mechanism, and row position, and spray mold anti-rust agent or apply butter.
The molds after getting off the machine for inspection should be placed in the designated place, and the specific conditions should be recorded and kept in the designated area.
1) Open the mold and check the internal anti-rust effect. If there is any abnormality, the anti-rust treatment must be performed again; the mold that is not used for a long time must be coated with butter.
2) Place the mold to be repaired in the area to be repaired, and store it in the storage area for standby after the repair is completed.
3) Regular mold maintenance:
①The mold needs to be tempered to relieve stress after wire cutting;
②After the mold trial is completed, it needs to be tempered before mass production;
③The mold needs to be tempered to relieve stress after using 5000 molds. 10000 molds, 20000 molds, follow-up can be tempered according to the situation;
④Other surface strengthening treatments (such as nitriding, etc.) can be treated at the same time during tempering according to the situation;
4) Routine inspections every season
It mainly cleans and maintains molds that have not been used for more than two months. Put it back in place and make inspection records.
1) Non-professional maintenance personnel or without the permission of professional maintenance personnel can not dismantle the mold for maintenance.
2) A minor failure in the production process can be solved by the adjuster according to the situation, such as
①When the product sticks to the mold, Use a copper needle to knock out at the feed nozzle, do not use steel needles and other hard objects to hit the mold, such as burning with fire, be careful not to damage the surface of the mold;
②The cavity is slightly scratched, and the polishing material can be selected according to the finish of the cavity. Do not use sandpaper and other polishing materials, which should be done by professional maintenance personnel.
3) Professionals should not change the structure at will when repairing the mold, and the structure must be changed after the approval of the quality engineering department.
4) Ensure the quality of maintenance, select appropriate equipment, materials, tools, and methods to solve the problem, and complete it as quickly as possible.
5) The maintenance of the mold requires a record for easy traceability.